All products offered by Digital Soloutions INV GmbH (referred to as InvisionCheats Software, Invision, "us", "we" or "our") are virtual, non-refundable and non-recurring software subscriptions. Exceptions to this are products that are expressly described as something other than software scubscriptions (e.g. vouchers or merchandise).
All software provided by Invision can only be downloaded and used with a respective software subscription. Unless otherwise stated in the product description, a 64-bit version of either Windows 10 is required to use the software. We do not offer support for other Windows versions than Windows 10. Some products may not support windows 11, ensure to check it!
An account suspension (e.g. for violating the community guidelines) on our website will result in the inability to use our software regardless of active subscriptions. Attempting to disassemble our software is prohibited and, depending on the situation, we reserve the right to take legal action as reverse engineering software is illegal by law.
The following conditions apply at all times:
- We do not guarantee that our software will always available (e.g. server maintenance).
- We do not guarantee that our software will always remain undetected by a game's anti-cheat measures.
- We do not guarantee that the game will run smoothly for everyone when using our software.
- All of our software is provided "as is", with all faults, defects, bugs, and errors and has no warranty.
- We reserve the right to discontinue distribution of our software with immediate effect, thereby terminating the right to use the software.
Cheating in Video Games
When cheating in multiplayer games, you are voluntarily breaking the End User License Agreement (EULA) that you agreed to when purchasing or installing the game. As a result, the rights holder of the game can take action against you if they find out that you are cheating. This could include banning your game account, resetting your progress, or taking other action, including legal action, to penalize you. Cheating opens you up to be, under certain circumstances, sued for damages, or even face criminal charges if you are caught.
We as a cheat provider cannot be held responsible for any damage you suffer from cheating. We are also not responsible or liable for any potential consumer claims on intellectual property of third parties. If you choose to cheat, you do so at your own risk. You, as the consumer, protect us from third-party claims and will be held responsible for any damage that you cause.
Refund request may be made, a refund request may only be found valid if it fills the following points:
- Product does not work (even after getting remote control support)
- It has been less than 10 days before the license key was redeemed.
- We provided wrong requirements, example: we claimed it worked on windows 11 when it does not.
Any other reasons such as:
- User got banned
- User does not like the product
Such reasons will not be claimed as valid and the refund request will be denied.